X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drem
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsVadr View Post
    Just wanted to pop in an remind everyone to raise a glass to Vadr tonight at 9:11 PM. Cant believe its been 4 years I know we would all love to hear his opinion and what he has to say about just about anything. Keep his children in your thoughts Taylor is now 21 and Savannah (the bump at the Con. in 2002) is now 18.
    Just picked up on this - A big hello from Scotland and my very best wishes to you and your family, looks like the kids are all grown up now. I'll be proud to raise a glass {or two) of fine malt in memory of Vadr, Sorry I'm a wee bit late.

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    Hope you and your family are doing well. I gave you access to the rest of the forum in case you wanted to poke around. Ill absolutely raise one tonight for him!

Leave a comment:

• MrsVadr
    replied
    Just wanted to pop in an remind everyone to raise a glass to Vadr tonight at 9:11 PM. Cant believe its been 4 years I know we would all love to hear his opinion and what he has to say about just about anything. Keep his children in your thoughts Taylor is now 21 and Savannah (the bump at the Con. in 2002) is now 18.

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    Originally posted by buells View Post
    Oh hell...here goes the neighborhood
    Keep in mind this isnt the weasel from old agw. This is weasel from Simhq. (Obviously you know that already buells, but this is for the other agw guys who are sticks in the mud and dont play games with us)

Also, sorry it took me this long to grant access. It was a long weekend.

Leave a comment:

• buells
    replied
    Oh hell...here goes the neighborhood

Leave a comment:

• Hurric
    replied
    What No Marmite

Leave a comment:

• WeaselGX
    replied
    1) From the SimHQ Discord
    2) Snapdad, Kilo

A) DCS, IL-2
    B) Ferret

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    scooby check down in the offtopic area. That is where most of the guys hang out.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by Master View Post
    Welcome back scooby! Sorry I didnt see this last night to activate your account.
    No worries Master, I have plenty of time on my hands right now

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    Welcome back scooby! Sorry I didnt see this last night to activate your account.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Hola... thought I'd drop a line and say "hey" and feel some nostalgia, etc, etc... is the Wingless still open? ... As always i forget to read the entire first post :P

To gain access to the main forum please post here.

Please provide:

1) How did you hear about this site? ... i actually went looking for it after walking through memory lane in the S3 pages. Nice new forum!
    2) Who do you know from this site? ... idk depends, who is still here?
    3) If you were a member of the old site please post your old Username. ... scooby (pretty sure... i think)

Please pick two of the following and answer:
    A) What simulations or games do you play?
    B) In 20 words or less how did the Dornier Do 355 change the war? Uber FM like the 109f
    C) Marmite or Vegemite?
    D) If you could be any animal which would it be? ... I'd be a dog still, I'm still the best lookin' pup in WBs. Sorry Techy
    Last edited by scooby; 04-25-2020, 03:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    You should have permissions to see OT now. Welcome back webs!

Leave a comment:

• Webs
    replied
    I haven't been to AGW since the first Obama inauguration!

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    Pooh Same pooh from wb? if so let me know and ill give you access!

Leave a comment:

• Master
    replied
    Should have access now. Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 174 at 08:54 PM on 01-16-2020.

Topics: 10,430   Posts: 251,440   Members: 286   Active Members: 95
Welcome to our newest member, MrsVadr.
Working...
X